We help people be SEEN.
We publish 1,000+ videos a year, across 12 social media channels. We’re big on Snapchat, with 6M+ subscribers. But we’re everywhere!
Our camera apps guide citizens through the storytelling process, supported by our team of over 100 staff across 4 continents.
Our mission is to create a more empathetic and understanding world. We do this by helping people see the world through the perspective of others, literally! Here’s how…
You know those camera filters on Instagram and Snapchat? That’s augmented reality (AR). We use that tech to do really innovative journalism. Like bringing racist colonial statues to life through your mobile camera. Stories are overlaid onto the physical world and SEEN through your mobile devices.
Now, imagine wearing a pair of AR glasses and seeing stories right in front of you! We’re already doing it! By 2030, everyone will be wearing AR glasses. SEEN will be the world’s most immersive and inclusive international media company.
Our journalism is rigorously verified, fact-checked and legit. But we’re not afraid to take a stand. Fighting climate change, apartheid and hate. Promoting equality, love and freedom for all.
We are SEEN, are you?
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING TILES ON ALL OUR SHOWS, ACROSS ALL OUR PLATFORMS.
Fully Remote and Full-Time.
You will be working closely with the Headline Guru, together you will create tiles, thumbnails, headlines and share texts. You are responsible for any and all design assets required by the social team. For example, posts, templates, etc..
– You have reliable hardware and a secure internet service provider at all times to meet team targets.
– You communicate well and coordinate with your fellow team members.
– You uphold the company reputation and values at all times.
– You have a good design sense and ability to edit and manipulate photos.
– You have experience working on Adobe Photoshop and Canva.
– You have a good understanding of social media and are able to create posts and templates.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch.