We help people be SEEN.
We publish 1,000+ videos a year, across 12 social media channels. We’re big on Snapchat, with 6M+ subscribers. But we’re everywhere!
Our camera apps guide citizens through the storytelling process, supported by our team of over 100 staff across 4 continents.
Our mission is to create a more empathetic and understanding world. We do this by helping people see the world through the perspective of others, literally! Here’s how…
You know those camera filters on Instagram and Snapchat? That’s augmented reality (AR). We use that tech to do really innovative journalism. Like bringing racist colonial statues to life through your mobile camera. Stories are overlaid onto the physical world and SEEN through your mobile devices.
Now, imagine wearing a pair of AR glasses and seeing stories right in front of you! We’re already doing it! By 2030, everyone will be wearing AR glasses. SEEN will be the world’s most immersive and inclusive international media company.
Our journalism is rigorously verified, fact-checked and legit. But we’re not afraid to take a stand. Fighting climate change, apartheid and hate. Promoting equality, love and freedom for all.
We are SEEN, are you?
HERE’S WHAT WE LOOKING FOR:
You have extensive knowledge of Snapchat, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. You’re passionate about the impact a good social media post can have. You have demonstrable experience of publishing video-based content for a brand or organization on multiple social media platforms. You have an eye for detail and always check your work three times over. You are familiar with Seen’s style and ethos and share the same values.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to work in a structured environment with excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Prepare weekly social media publishing schedule for Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube based on the editorial calendar
- Manage daily publishing of 4 long videos and 4 short videos on average, optimized for each platform
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices
- Work closely with producers and video editors to get required assets together
- BA degree in communications or more specifically social media management.
- Have sufficient hardware and stable Internet connection
- Have working knowledge of platforms such as Creator Studio, Hootsuite and Slack
Does this sound like you? Get in touch.